Friday 1 April 2011

DON’T BE FOOLED!

April Fools' Day is celebrated in different countries around the world on April 1 every year marked by good-humoured or otherwise funny jokes, hoaxes, and other practical jokes. Traditionally, the jokes only last until noon, and someone who plays a trick after noon is called an "April Fool" and taunted "April Fool's Day's past and gone, You're the fool for making one."
So if you are still drowning in a sea of paper or surrounded by those dangerous paper towers it's not an April Fools joke and you would be a fool not to call in the help of an experienced Secretary.
BUT DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE FALSE PROMISES THAT SOME SECRETARIES MANAGE TO GET AWAY WITH – I don't do false promises. I am an experienced secretary – no jokes or gimmicks – just plain work sense and I don't sit around drinking tea all day! Go on and give me a call and see how I can help you with my hourly rates and love of filing and all things secretarial! I offer a FREE no-obligation 30 minute consultation! What have you got to lose ... apart from the mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment