Saturday 23 April 2011

Extinguish the fire of your paper dragons in honour of St George

To mark St George’s Day it's time to extinguish the fire of your paper dragons and make them a thing of the past – just as St George did!
You may ask what is a paper dragon? Well I am sure a lot of you are fighting with them right now ... their modern name is PAPER PILES!
Let me help you fight your paper dragons ... its nice and simple! I will come around for a free 30 minute consultation and assess how long it will take me to battle your paper piles and give you a quote for the work. I will then come around with my sword (aka hole punch) and shield (aka files) to do battle!!!

- What is there to lose ... NOTHING!
- What is there to gain ... EVERYTHING ... Space ... Time ... and Peace from all those paper dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment