Thursday 21 April 2011

Double Bubble or Double Trouble Bank Holiday weekends??

With the upcoming Easter Holidays and Royal Wedding and May Day Holidays there is an abundance of Bank Holidays! There are just 3 normal working days between the two Bank Holiday weekends. That means 11 days holiday with only three days Annual Leave – if of course you are entitled to Bank Holidays! I for one am not since I am self-employed. But if my services are not needed then I will see the time as downtime and enjoy it for just that!
I have heard of three types of people – the Vacationers (off to another country at a drop of a hat), the staycationers (holidaying nearer to or at home) and the Bank Holiday Refuseniks (who will carry on working regardless of bank holidays). I
f you are a Refusenik – are you dreading this long break ... worrying that everyone else will be holiday and there will be no one around to help you? Worry no more this is where a freelance secretary comes in. I charge for just the hours I do and there is no holiday pay. I can come in to cover any holiday periods and with my years of experience I can turn my hand to any aspect of the secretarial and administerial world. Get in touch and see how I can improve your work/downtime life.

No comments:

Post a Comment