Wednesday 6 April 2011

Time for a New You in the New Tax Year?

The new tax year is here and with it comes all the promises made at the start of the last tax year! Make your promises work this year – get in touch with me and see the difference I can make to your “paperwork life”.
I bet that along with promising to be more organised you asked for weeks and longer weekends ... with my help all of this is achievable. By using my help as a Freelance Secretary a good amount of hassle is taken out of your life. No hassle is brought in – A freelance secretary is exactly that ...
- a secretary with hourly rates who can come in and help when needed

- no sickness or holiday pay
If you want to know exactly how I can help you to achieve a better work/life balance please get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment