Friday 15 July 2011

St Swithin's Day - but will it rain water or paper?

St. Swithin's Day is a day on which people watch the weather for tradition says that whatever the weather is like on St. Swithin's Day, it will continue so for the next forty days. But its not just rain showers that need to be worried out. What about the paper showers that happen every time you look for that important piece of paper? Those paper showers that turn into paper floods ...

I am an official “Paper Flood Prevention Officerqualified to use a hole punch and files in order to vanquish the paper floods ... all those receipts ... those every day pieces of paper that take a week to find ... !
This skill does not come with a hefty price attached – you can hire me for just one hour and you pay for just one hour.

So whether you want me for one hour, a few hours, a day, a week ... let me know. I can help you to get on top of that paperwork. Then whether it is a rainy day or a sunny day - the day is your own to do what you want without having to close your eyes and run for cover as the paper floods your way ... I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation where we can discuss your level of paper flooding and work from there - just get in touch and see the difference I will make to your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment