Monday 18 July 2011

Do you have trouble starting your day?

No matter how much coffee there is in the world it is often hard to start your day particularly on a Monday morning! Its not so hard to bear if you have had a fun-packed weekend but if your work has interrupted your weekend – unless this is planned this is not always a good thing!

My week has started in a great way! I have just been on Vanessa Feltz's show on Radio 2’s on her “I Want To Wake Up With You“ slot (by the way my song is “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins). This meant not only a great start to my day, but I was able to start the day how I wanted!

If you want to get your life back on track and need help with paperwork and admin either at home or at work – call in the help of a Freelance Secretary! I am not just around to do the basic secretarial job ... I have never done just the basics. I am off to see a client today whose home office has been transformed with my help and she cannot believe how organised and peaceful her life is now.
Get in touch and we can spend 30 minutes (FREE of charge) discussing how I can best help you with my hourly rates of pay. You never know, this time next week you will ready and raring for another week – something you haven’t felt like ... until now!

No comments:

Post a Comment