Thursday 28 July 2011

Another year older ... but are we ever any wiser?

I am celebrating another year in my life today and asking myself the question whether I feel any wiser? I must admit I am feeling wiser ... wiser in the knowledge that what I am doing with my work life is good not only for me - but for a lot of other people. So now its time for me to put my feet up for a day and reflect on what has been achieved in the past year. Its not only at New Year that we should do this!
How is your year going?
- Do you have to pass on any celebrations since there is just no time to enjoy yourself?
- Do you hide away with that same pile of paper and list of "to dos"?

- Do you vow that next year will be different every year?
Don't let your year continue this way - I can help with my hourly rates and a FREE 30 minute visit during which time we can discuss your needs and then the path to having everything sorted will have started! Whether it is household filing or whether this goes deeper and you have a small home business (whatever that may be it all involves paperwork – even paperless offices do that - and organisation!)

I am able to take time out to celebrate my birthday since my paperwork is sorted and I am assured that everything that should have been dealt with has been. Just think, with my help for just a few hours, you would also be able to make decisions to take time off to celebrate your special days ... Get in touch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment