Saturday 28 July 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Yes its that time of year again – time for me to celebrate another year in my life and I can honestly save life is good! I have made sure all my client work is done and my clients are happy for me to leave them for a day or two.
I would say that my year is going very well - How is your year going?
  • Do you still find yourself passing on any celebrations since there is just no time to enjoy yourself?
  • Do you hide away that same pile of paper and list of "to dos" which prevents you living your life and celebrating?
  • Do you vow that next year will be different every year?
Don't let your year continue this way - Let me help, with my hourly rates and a FREE 30 minute visit during which time we can discuss your needs and then the path to having everything sorted will have started! Whether it is household filing or clutter clearing or whether this goes deeper and you have a small home business (whatever that may be it all involves paperwork – even paperless offices do that - and organisation!)

I am able to take time out to celebrate my birthday since my paperwork is sorted and I am assured that everything that should have been dealt with has been. Just think, with my help for just a few hours, you would also be able to make decisions to take time off to celebrate your special days ... Get in touch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment