Thursday 5 January 2012

Twelfth Night - Goodbye Santa and Hello Tax Man

Its Twelfth Night when all the Christmas decorations should be taken down and put away ... and its now to turn thoughts to the year ahead and the coming of the Tax Man! Your self assessment papers need to be with the tax office by the latest 31 January 2012, but how happy and relaxed would you be if you were able to present them earlier than this? My own tax paperwork will be ready to give to my accountant on Monday since all my paperwork is neatly filed and easily accessed. My accountant was delighted with how my tax papers were presented last year and wished his other clients gave their paperwork in the same condition. This is a service I offer to whoever wants it and this will not only make accountants happier people, but make everyone’s life happier!

So once you have put away your Christmas decorations and realised that the remaining paper and piles are your receipts which need to be sorted ... utilise the help of a
Freelance Secretary. A freelance secretary is exactly that ... FREELANCE! A secretary with hourly rates who just comes in, helps with the workload and leaves when it is done – no need to pay for any down time like with permanent staff who are paid to sit around when there is not enough work to do! Keep me in mind and drop me a line if you want to chat about how I can help you in the future. Don't drown in your workload - let me help.

No comments:

Post a Comment