Wednesday 16 February 2011

Did you miss the Valentine celebrations by accident?

  • If you missed Valentine's Day on purpose then work is the perfect excuse!
  • If you missed it by accident then your busy workload may be the reason!
But whether or not you wanted to miss the event, if you want to give yourself more time to make decisions then contact me. I am the cost-effective answer to hiring in the secretarial help you need - I offer hourly rates plus there is the bonus you will not have to pay any agency fees, sickness or holiday pay! I will only work for you for as long as you need! I offer a free 30 minute consultation where we can talk on the phone or face to face and discuss how best I can work to suit you and to make sure you don't miss any future important dates! Go on get in touch - see what a difference I will make.

No comments:

Post a Comment