Sunday 23 January 2011

The end of the tax year is nigh

Time is running out - The tax man cometh!
Your self assessment papers need to be with the tax office by 31 January 2011. I provided my tax paperwork to my accountant and he was delighted with the way I presented them to him and wished all his other clients were the same. Well I can offer this service to whoever wants it and make all accountants happier people! So why not make a change in the near future and utilise the help of a Freelance Secretary. A freelance secretary is exactly that - freelance ... a secretary with hourly rates who can come in and help with the workload, but not being a permanent member of staff will not be paid to sit around when there is not enough work to do! Keep me in mind and drop me a line if you want to chat about how I can help you in the future. Don't drown in your workload - let me help.

No comments:

Post a Comment